- Elite mission Hospital is approved by National Board of Examinations to conduct Direct Six Years course in the speciality of plastic surgery.
- Admission is through Diplomate of National Board Centralized entrance test –Super speciality (CET-SS)
- The information Bulletin for the Direct six years course can be obtained from the website of board www.natboard.edu.in
- RECOGNITION OF DNB QUALIFICATIONS
The nomenclature of the qualification awarded by the National Board of Examinations is “Diplomate of National Board”.
The list of recognized qualifications awarded by the Board in various Board and Super specialties as approved by the Government of India and included in the first schedule of IMC Act 1956.As per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956;the power to recognize medical qualification and determine their equivalence rest with the central government. The diplomate qualifications awarded by the National Board of Examinations are equated with the postgraduate and post doctorate degrees awarded by other Indian universities for all purposes including appointment to teaching post as lectures/Assistant Professor by the government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; vide their notifications issued from time to time. The holders of board qualification are awarded after an examination. i.e. DNB are eligible to considered for specialists post/faculty in any Hospital including a training/Teaching institution on a teaching post/as a faculty member. Diplomate National Board qualification are well recognized and accepted globally.
Elite College of Nursing is one of the best nursing academy in Kerala. The College has a team of dedicated, well-qualified and experienced faculty. We Provides highly qualified nursing tutors, clinical instructors and fully equipped laboratories. The College is situated within the beautiful and spacious Hospital campus.
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility for admission:-
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
2. The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of; 10 +2 or an equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, biology & English.
3. Candidates shall be medically fit.
50% seat is shared with the government. Admission to the remaining 50% is managed by the college based on the merit.
- The Medical Laboratory Technology field has been a tool in the diagnosis and study of various diseases for proper treatment. The knowledge in the field Hematology, Micro biology, Bio chemistry and general Pathology is of utmost important for any skilled technician. And therefore, rapidly growing area of scientific knowledge and skills, Laboratory science is an important area for study Medical Laboratory technicians. The laboratory technician is a basic important and growing science in the health sector.
- Elite Mission Hospital is offering 2 year DMLT course in association with IMA New Delhi & NIOS(National Institute of Open schooling)
- The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National Open School (NOS) was established, in November, 1989 as an autonomous organization in the pursuance of National policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. NIOS is providing a number of vocational, Life Enrichment and Community oriented courses besides General and academic courses at Secondary and Senior Secondary Level. It also offers Elementary level courses through its Open Basic Education Programmes (OBE).Government of India through a gazette notification vested NIOS with the authority to examine and certify learners registered with it upto predegree level courses whether Academic, Technical, or vocational, Association of Indian Universities, vide letter No. EV/11(354)/91/25 July, 1991 issued Equivalence of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination of NIOS.