The department is well equipped with all the latest and modern equipment required to meet all patient needs.
The department care for:
- 1. Diagnosis of hearing problems
- Type of hearing loss
- Degree of hearing loss
- Middle ear abnormalities
- New born hearing evaluation
- 2. Fitting of hearing devices as per patient needs
- Diagnosis and treatment for speech language and voice disorders in paediatrics,adult and gediatric population.
- Diagnosis and treatment for speech language and voice disorders in all paediatrics. Adult and gediatric population
- Phonological disorders – misarticulation
- Fluency disorders
- Learning disability
- Mental retardation
- Aphasia, dysarthria
- Voice abnormalities
2. Specific LD retraining programmes for school going children to improve concentration,Attention and memory span
- Fitting and services of analogue and digitally programmable hearing aids – [BTE, RIC, CIC, Micro CIC, IIC] as per patient needs.
- Fitting of most innovative – invisible in the ear hearing aids.
- Fitting of soft and hard ear moulds
- Neonatal hearing evaluation facility for all new borns
- BERA brain stem evoked response audio meteric evaluation.
- Complete audiological evaluations including – pure tone audio metry , reflexometry, tympanometry, speech tests, special tests to differentials CP and RCP