This unit handles patients with disease of urinary tract of both sexes, genital diseases of male sex including male infertility and erectile dysfunction. The department is well equipped with all facilities for both open and endourological procedure which can handle urinary stone disease, tumors of genitourinary tract, bladder and prostate and also congenital abnormalities of genito urinary tract.
There is a well organized set up for urinary stone disease management including extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL), percutaneous nephro Lithotripsy (PCNL) ureterorenoscopy (URS) and cystolithalopexy and all open surgical procedures. Intracorporeal lithotripsy with Lithoclast helps in endourological treatment of renal and ureteric stones. Showing procedure are available for urinary Incontinence in female (TVT-U).
A well equipped endourological set up for paediatric and neo-natal cases is an added attraction to the unit. Facilities like laser prostectomy and transurethral resection of prostate for treatment of prostates enlargement are available. Facilities for evaluation of infertility and erectile dysfunction are also available.
- Extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (PCNL)
- Ureterorenoscopy (URS) and cystolitholapaxy
- Intracorporeal lithotripsy with lithoclast for treatment of renal and ureteric stones.
- Laser prostectomy and transurethral resection of prostate for enlarged prostate.
- Surgery for all urological tumours.
- Infertility and Andrology treatment.