Physiotherapy means physiotherapeutic system of medicine which includes examination, treatment, advice and instructions to any person prepary to or for the purpose of or in connection with movement dysfunction, bodily malfunction physical disorder, disability. Healing and pain from trauma and disease.
Our physiotherapy and advanced rehabilitation unit provides quality rehabilitative services. The unit is well equipped with modern electro therapy equipments and exercise therapy facilities.
We assess and analyse the effect of illness, disability, injury and inactivity and develop specific treatment and set goals to achieve results to promote independence.
We also advise you on ways to prevent potential health problems from occurring before they arise.
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Postural problems
- Occupational injuries
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurological conditions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Impaired mobility
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Hand injuries
- Chronic airway disease
- Rehabilitation following cardiac surgery
- Development and paediatric problems
- Wwomens health (pre postnatal exercise)
- Geriatric problems
- (Combo, ifi, iens, e.s., ultrasound etc.)
- Strengthening and therapeutic exercise programmes
- (Theraband, tube, physio ball)
- Mobility and flexibility improvement (stretch band)
- Manual therapy, trigger point therapy and myofascial release
- (To reduce pain and stiffness to correct dysfunction)
- Improvements in muscle imbalances and alignment
- Balance retaining and movement co-ordination
- Gait retaining and general conditioning regimes
- We conduct continuing professional development programmes and clinical posting for b.p.t. students.
- Orthopaedic and sports rehabilitation unit
- Neuro rehabilitation unit
- Hand rehabilitation unit
- Cardio respiratory rehabilitation unit